Huntsville Area Property Management Recommendations

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 25 votes
5y

@Neely Coble

Hi Neely. I am a local property manager with many bigger pocket clients.

We have long term relationships because we

-communicate quickly

-have substantially less fees than the industry standard

-and guarantee our tenant placement

Let's connect and see what value I can bring you and your property.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    @Neely Coble

    Hi Neely. I am a local property manager with many bigger pocket clients.

    We have long term relationships because we

    -communicate quickly

    -have substantially less fees than the industry standard

    -and guarantee our tenant placement

    Let's connect and see what value I can bring you and your property.

  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 309 votes
    5y

    Hey @Neely Coble, A lot of our investors use Michelle Cummings with Cummings Real Estate. She manages in C class areas like 35805 all the way up to the class A stuff like Madison

  • Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Caleb Bryant 

  • Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Matthew McDermott I look forward to connecting with you!

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    Caleb and Matthew, thanks for the info.  My partners and I are also looking to invest in the Huntsville market.

  • Investor · Southern California · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Neely Coble I use Rod Weaver at Weaver Holdings for my properties and have been very happy with them.  https://weaverholdings.manageb...

  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 309 votes
    5y

    @Selina Hillenmayer what type of properties are you looking for? Let’s connect

  • Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Mark Zoroya Thanks for the help!

  • Developer · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hello Huntsville and Alabama REI experts. I am exploring the market for a SFH for long term rental. Looking to connect with like minded individuals and recommendations about the areas to invest in.

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Caleb Bryant, we are looking for larger MF properties...70 units+.  I'm hearing now that those are hard to come by in the area.

    And sorry for the delay in answering I still have don't have a handle on the BP format and miss things.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.