Realtor property manager combo Little Rock Arkansas.

Realtor property manager combo Little Rock Arkansas.

Joe S.Pro Member
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Realtor property manager combo Little Rock Arkansas. I am looking for a referral for a realtor/ broker that also serves as a property manager. I figured if they're going to be managing the property they would be less likely to pull a fast one on me. Also I was hoping that they could oversee light rehabs when needed. I am hoping to do some BRRR in that neck of the woods.

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2014 · 62 posts · 45 votes
5y

I am Interested in a PM as well! I hope you find someone soon!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2014 · 62 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    I am Interested in a PM as well! I hope you find someone soon!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    @Joe S. @Pragya Singh  I'm investing out of state into Little Rock.  I did some homework on this towards the end of last year and can share some resources.  Just reach out direct.

  • Hadar OrkibiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · USA / NZ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 812 votes
    5y

    @Joe S. , what do you mean by "pull a fast one"?

    I have been dealing with Jamie Hoffman and his team for the last 4.5 years and very please with the service. 

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Hadar Orkibi:

    @Joe S. , what do you mean by "pull a fast one"?

    I have been dealing with Jamie Hoffman and his team for the last 4.5 years and very please with the service. 

     You have never heard of that phrase? Please let me know if you really don’t know what that phrase means and I will make up some sentences and use it in that.

    Also thank you for your reference. :-)

  • Hadar OrkibiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · USA / NZ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 812 votes
    5y

    @Joe S. No I don't know it 100%. "fast one on me" sounds like screw you up.

    Hoffman wouldnt. 

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Hadar Orkibi:

    @Joe S. No I don't know it 100%. "fast one on me" sounds like screw you up.

    Hoffman wouldnt. 

     I can assure you it’s not original by me. Google it there’s whole definitions on it. :-) 

    Here’s a sentence. The used car dealer pulled a fast one on me when he sold me a lemon.

    The realtor pulled a fast one on me when he told me that I was buying a house in C Neighborhood when it was really a D Neighborhood.

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Pragya Singh:

    I am Interested in a PM as well! I hope you find someone soon!

     Did you find someone?

  • Realtor · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    The company I work for is an investment brokerage and property management company. Reach out if you have any questions! I'd love to help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.