San Francisco - Let's talk shop and share resources/experiences

San Francisco - Let's talk shop and share resources/experiences

Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 7 votes

Hi All,

I am an investor from San Francisco! I have been on BiggerPockets for a couple of months now and have met some incredible people. So thought I should start a local discussion group where other investors from the area can connect with each other and share their experiences and hopefully build relationships for future projects. 

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Regards, 

Gagan

4Reply
78 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · SF Bay Area · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 103 votes
9y
Gagan Chawla Happy to meet up with you and other folks to learn and possibly work together to reach our REI Goals. I've started meeting other like minded individuals on the weekend as I have a very demanding but enjoyable full time job but the goal is to have my REI replace it in the very near future. Cheers!
See this reply in the discussion

65 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholetailer & Architect · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 544 posts · 298 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the mention @Mark Pedroza

    Yes please come tonight 10/25/17 at 5:30 to mantel bar at the hotel zeppelin 

  • Wholetailer & Architect · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 544 posts · 298 votes
    8y

    Also much of the organizing credit goes to @Eduardo Zepeda for securing the venue

  • Investor · Dallas TX · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    @Gagan Chawla @Brett Hearn  and all others. hey guys, i am new to bigger pockets , living in san mateo area. would love connect with you guys and learn and connect with you. Do add me in and let me know if you guys plan a social meetup to greet and share. would love to join

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Everyone. I am a new member on Biggerpockets, and looking to connect with more people to reach our RE goals. Me and my husband has 2 rental properties in Utah, and wanting to expand more. If there is meet up coming up, please count me in. Is there a group formed for our area? I am in south san jose, but don't mind meeting in SF or anywhere on the weekend. 

  • san jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi @Gagan Chawla

    Thanks for getting this thread started. 

    I am a newbie in RE and would love to meet folks in the bay area. Please sign me up for any meetups. 

    Thanks

  • Sunnyvale , CA · Member since 2017 · 373 posts · 362 votes
    8y
    I am investor across San Francisco (south beach and pac heights) and neighborhoods in the south around tech companies. I am very glad to see this thread. Will be great to connect.
  • Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    It doesn't look like anything has been set up yet. I would be happy to work on setting this up. Can everyone suggest a city and day of the week then we can narrow it down? Possibly somewhere in Oakland, San Leandro, or Hayward would be a good center point for most people? Thoughts? I can be available on Wednesday evenings or weekends. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Walnut Creek and San Francisco · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Relatively new to BP, need to get on here more. I live in SF and would love to join as well. Have been focusing my investment search just outside of the Bay Area.

    Looking forward to connecting!

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 102 votes
    8y

    @Gagan Chawla - Great initiative. I would be interested.

    Thanks
    Vivek

  • Union City, CA · Member since 2009 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I live in Union City, and am interested in flipping or buy and hold in or around Bay Area. . Great to see this thread. It would be great to meet and exchange ideas. @Erik Harrison and @Gagan Chawla thanks for volunteering to arrange a meet up. Anything in Hayward, Dublin or Pleasanton would work for me on Weekday evenings or weekends. 

  • Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Would love to join the next one, going to follow the thread for updates!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Rodeo, CA · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I’m in a newbie in the East Bay looking to connect. Rather I’m wholesaling, partnering, or installing cabinets, I want to get involved in my first deal before the year is over. 

  • Fremont, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello, 

    My name is Tyler Sousa, I currently live in Fremont CA. I have been raising private money and my investors and I are looking out of state due to many things. I would love to go to a meet up or network! Feel free to message me or reach out for my email if anyone is interested in getting in touch and possibly working on a project/rental property together. Look forward to Meeting/Working with you all!

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Hi All,

    Happy Thanksgiving!! I will plan something for December so that we can set some goals for 2018. Would be great to share our goals and keep each other motivated and accountable during 2018.

    Hoping to get this all set up around mid December, so get your goals ready and challenge yourself:)

    Looking forward to meeting you all.

    Regards,

    Gagan 

  • Earth · Member since 2017 · 297 posts · 187 votes
    8y
    @Nav Madhwan, How was your trip in Vegas? Did you pick up the 13 condos?
  • Daniel OrdonezPro Member
    San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    I’m in let me know the dates
  • Investor · Emeryville, CA · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    @Gagan Chawla I am in Emeryville/Berkeley area and interested in connecting with other RE investors in area. Most weekday evenings or weekends would work for me as well. Thank you. Akash 

  • Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2015 · 116 posts · 76 votes
    8y

    I host a monthly meetup in SF for real estate investors if anyone's interested. Otherwise, I'm in for the meetup as discussed above!

  • USA · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Houston Garcia, how can we find out more about your meetup?

  • Sunnyvale , CA · Member since 2017 · 373 posts · 362 votes
    8y
    What are some of the hot topics the San Francisco based members are looking to address?
  • Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2015 · 116 posts · 76 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jason L.:

    Houston Garcia, how can we find out more about your meetup?

     https://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Investing-Wealt...

    Follow the link on here! We host a meetup 1-2x a month. If  you're interested in learning about any specific topics, feel free to suggest them!

  • Wholesaler · Solano County, CA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    @Gagan Chawla: I am so in for a meet up at least 2x a month, Can you set up a Meet up pls. I'm a newby in REI my self and would love to network to my immediate RE investor neighbors :-))

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hello Everyone, 

      I am new to real estate and new to Bigger Pockets and just looking to connect with people. I am getting my real estate sales license in late January early February. I will be working with Keller Williams. I am still interested in Investing as well so just wanted to introduce myself. Would love to come to a meeting some day and meet people.

    All the best!  

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hello All,

    Newbie here at BP.com. Would love to connect with all of you. Count me in for the next meet up. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

  • Saltcoats, Scotland · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Count me in as well. Please add me to your meetup.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.