Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 65 votes
8y
@Jeff Asher Thank you for the referral. Please join us along with @Darlington Agu for our next installment on September 12th. Our focus is strictly on multifamily and the presentations are informative and educational in a relaxed setting that lends itself well for networking.
Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 56 posts · 17 votes
8y
Thanks John, Im actually looking for 2-4 doors here in the los angeles area. I do agree they are quite expensive but I'm sure I can find a great deal out there somewhere
Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 65 votes
8y
@Jeff Asher Thank you for the referral. Please join us along with @Darlington Agu for our next installment on September 12th. Our focus is strictly on multifamily and the presentations are informative and educational in a relaxed setting that lends itself well for networking.