Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
6y
I've done a few, and sold properties to investors who also have done the remediation. I'd make sure your remediation contractor is licensed/bonded/etc and you get your final sign offs on remediation certification.
How bad is the damage? Was it a cook house or a smoke house?
Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
6y
I've done a few, and sold properties to investors who also have done the remediation. I'd make sure your remediation contractor is licensed/bonded/etc and you get your final sign offs on remediation certification.
How bad is the damage? Was it a cook house or a smoke house?
Rental Property Investor · Highlands Ranch, CO · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
7mo
Test results varied from 4-5 ug/100cm^2 in a couple rooms. Tenants were only there for 1 month before other neighboring tenants started to notice an odd smell. We're just starting to gather quotes and learn about the remediation process.