New to the BP Community!

New to the BP Community!

New to Real Estate · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 7 votes

Hello  everyone!

My name is Camille and I am new to the Bigger Pockets community. My husband and I have a strong interest in Wholesaling and our aim is to build up personal capital to do buy and holds in the future. We have been learning about real estate for the past 1.5-2 years and finally feel ready to take on this exciting new adventure! Please feel free to connect and I look forward to building a lasting relationship with you all! 

1Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · NC · Member since 2019 · 211 posts · 112 votes
    5y

    Why not just get a job for a successful wholesaler following leads for them? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 338 posts · 296 votes
    5y

    Welcome @Camille Varughese!

    I think it's great that you and your husband have really taken the time to learn and educate yourselves before jumping into the world of REI. That knowledge can really go a long way, and I hope it pays off for you both. Can't wait to hear of your future successes.

  • Camille VarughesePro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Joshua Noth Thank you so much! Cannot wait to be able to start so I can also help out others on their journey!

  • Camille VarughesePro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Hi @Sean H. !

    My husband and I already know how to find leads, but want to know the ins and out firsthand with locking in a deal. We know all the steps but want to shadow a person for maybe a deal or two to see how they work it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.