Investing in Yarmouth, Digby, Clare?

Investing in Yarmouth, Digby, Clare?

Wholesaler · usa · Member since 2021 · 221 posts · 67 votes

Hello everyone, I am new to Bigger Pockets. I have just transferred my license from Ontario to Nova Scotia and  have been a real estate agent for eight years. My wife and I have been investing in real estate for three years. We have done two boosts and flips in that time. We currently live in Clare county; Bigger Pockets will only recognize Halifax as a location. We are interested in investing in the Clare, Yarmouth, and Digby areas. Has anyone had success in these markets? If so, what type of investments were they? I am looking to invest in waterfront construction, boost and flips, and rental properties of ten units or less.

I look forward to meeting all of you. 

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.