Dane Johnson (syndicator)

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist 路 West Palm Beach, FL 路 Member since 2008 路 4k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Dane! 

  • Lender 路 San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2022 路 587 posts 路 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Dane-

    Welcome to BP! I'd love to offer insight where I can, especially with networking. This platform is a great site to be on because of all of the resources. Would love to connect! 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2022 路 77 posts 路 25 votes
    3y

    Dane, Welcome.

    Look forward to hearing from you and your real estate journey.  

  • Ismael ReyesPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Port St. Lucie 路 Member since 2013 路 138 posts 路 96 votes
    3y

    Hey Dane! Welcome to BiggerPockets!

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Fort Collins, CO 路 Member since 2023 路 171 posts 路 116 votes
    3y

    Hey Dane, 

    I'm a real estate agent out of Fort Collins working in your area and Denver with first time and experienced investors, lets network!

  • Phillip AustinPro Member
    Property Manager 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2023 路 236 posts 路 204 votes
    3y

    Welcome @Dane Johnson!

    I'm an employing broker and professional Property Manager operating in the greater Denver area. Would love to connect!

    I have a lot of great contacts in Larimer County if you're ever interested.

  • Ben RhodinBusiness Member
    Realtor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2020 路 338 posts 路 331 votes
    3y

    Welcome, @Dane Johnson! 

    Would love to connect and chat about your portfolio, and how it got to where it is. How are the 272 units distributed, and are they in Colorado or out of state?

    I'm a Broker and investor down here in the Denver Metro, would love to set up a time to meet if possible!

  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Alli Breighner:

    Hi Dane-

    Welcome to BP! I'd love to offer insight where I can, especially with networking. This platform is a great site to be on because of all of the resources. Would love to connect! 


     I'd love some insight! I'm learning how to navigate this platform still. 

  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jacob Krafka:

    Dane, Welcome.

    Look forward to hearing from you and your real estate journey.  


     Thank you! I'm a member of two different mastermind networks. A multifamily apartment network for syndications and a capital raising network to fund these multifamily deals! 

  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ismael Reyes:

    Hey Dane! Welcome to BiggerPockets!


     Thank you! My mentors are in the Orlando market! I'm in a multifamily mastermind with them and another ro raise capital for deals.

  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:

    Hey Dane, 

    I'm a real estate agent out of Fort Collins working in your area and Denver with first time and experienced investors, lets network!

    Hey thanks! I'm in Fort as well. I don't own or invest in this market for several reasons mainly because my sponsors and mentors aren't attracted to this market. We focus on the Sunbelt states where net migration is taking place along with other economic drivers and favorable demographics for better returns. 
  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Phillip Austin:

    Welcome @Dane Johnson!

    I'm an employing broker and professional Property Manager operating in the greater Denver area. Would love to connect!

    I have a lot of great contacts in Larimer County if you're ever interested.

    Wow thanks! I appreciate that. I'm invested in other markets. The demographics and economic factors here aren't where my sponsors are interested. We focus on emerging markets like cities in the sunbelt states. The cap rates and returns are just higher in those areas. 
  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ben Rhodin:

    Welcome, @Dane Johnson! 

    Would love to connect and chat about your portfolio, and how it got to where it is. How are the 272 units distributed, and are they in Colorado or out of state?

    I'm a Broker and investor down here in the Denver Metro, would love to set up a time to meet if possible!

    Hey thanks! And absolutely! My portfolio is distributed over 3 properties in Park Hills, Missouri. My sponsors focus on emerging markets in the Sunbelt states. Looking at Kentucky, Texas and Florida now. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Fort Collins, CO 路 Member since 2023 路 171 posts 路 116 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dane Johnson:
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:

    Hey Dane, 

    I'm a real estate agent out of Fort Collins working in your area and Denver with first time and experienced investors, lets network!

    Hey thanks! I'm in Fort as well. I don't own or invest in this market for several reasons mainly because my sponsors and mentors aren't attracted to this market. We focus on the Sunbelt states where net migration is taking place along with other economic drivers and favorable demographics for better returns. 

    Yea I get that, there are certainly markets with more favorable conditions out there. We focus mainly on house hackers here, where investing in Fort Collins/ Denver offsets your living expenses and gives you more of that mullah back in your pocket. So yea, if you find yourself or know someone interested in a house hack in Fort Collins/ Denver area let me know if I can help 馃槉

  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:
    Quote from @Dane Johnson:
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:

    Hey Dane, 

    I'm a real estate agent out of Fort Collins working in your area and Denver with first time and experienced investors, lets network!

    Hey thanks! I'm in Fort as well. I don't own or invest in this market for several reasons mainly because my sponsors and mentors aren't attracted to this market. We focus on the Sunbelt states where net migration is taking place along with other economic drivers and favorable demographics for better returns. 

    Yea I get that, there are certainly markets with more favorable conditions out there. We focus mainly on house hackers here, where investing in Fort Collins/ Denver offsets your living expenses and gives you more of that mullah back in your pocket. So yea, if you find yourself or know someone interested in a house hack in Fort Collins/ Denver area let me know if I can help 馃槉

    I might be interested. That's an interesting concept. As far as investing we only buy 100 units plus but as for living and saving its a great idea to house hack 馃榾 
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Fort Collins, CO 路 Member since 2023 路 171 posts 路 116 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dane Johnson:
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:
    Quote from @Dane Johnson:
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:

    Hey Dane, 

    I'm a real estate agent out of Fort Collins working in your area and Denver with first time and experienced investors, lets network!

    Hey thanks! I'm in Fort as well. I don't own or invest in this market for several reasons mainly because my sponsors and mentors aren't attracted to this market. We focus on the Sunbelt states where net migration is taking place along with other economic drivers and favorable demographics for better returns. 

    Yea I get that, there are certainly markets with more favorable conditions out there. We focus mainly on house hackers here, where investing in Fort Collins/ Denver offsets your living expenses and gives you more of that mullah back in your pocket. So yea, if you find yourself or know someone interested in a house hack in Fort Collins/ Denver area let me know if I can help 馃槉

    I might be interested. That's an interesting concept. As far as investing we only buy 100 units plus but as for living and saving its a great idea to house hack 馃榾 

     yes sir, decrease that money flowing out with a house hack so you got more money to celebrate closing on those 100+ units! 馃馃槈

  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:
    Quote from @Dane Johnson:
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:
    Quote from @Dane Johnson:
    Quote from @Ryan Lesley:

    Hey Dane, 

    I'm a real estate agent out of Fort Collins working in your area and Denver with first time and experienced investors, lets network!

    Hey thanks! I'm in Fort as well. I don't own or invest in this market for several reasons mainly because my sponsors and mentors aren't attracted to this market. We focus on the Sunbelt states where net migration is taking place along with other economic drivers and favorable demographics for better returns. 

    Yea I get that, there are certainly markets with more favorable conditions out there. We focus mainly on house hackers here, where investing in Fort Collins/ Denver offsets your living expenses and gives you more of that mullah back in your pocket. So yea, if you find yourself or know someone interested in a house hack in Fort Collins/ Denver area let me know if I can help 馃槉

    I might be interested. That's an interesting concept. As far as investing we only buy 100 units plus but as for living and saving its a great idea to house hack 馃榾 

     yes sir, decrease that money flowing out with a house hack so you got more money to celebrate closing on those 100+ units! 馃馃槈


     Hoping to close on more and reinvest that capital. Scaling with velocity is key! Where can I find out more about your opportunities in fort collins?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.