NEW AGENT HAMPTON ROADS

NEW AGENT HAMPTON ROADS

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets family, I’m Keenan new licensee in he Hampton roads area.

Two things looking for a firm to place my license.

Also would love to pick the brain of anyone willing to share models of success don’t believe in recreating the wheel.

Real estate is my passion looking to make a full time transition currently full time active duty (Navy) with 17 years of service.



0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hello Keena. 

    FJ here. I am a veteran who also recently become a real estate agent. I would love to talk and help you out. I just recently joined a brokerage and am I more than happy to share my thoughts with you on that. DM me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.