My introduction into Bigger pockets

My introduction into Bigger pockets

Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello all! My name is Paul Bruce. I reside in Dillon, South Carolina. I'm currently a novice trying to break into the real estate industry in any form or fashion, and I'm willing to collaborate on joint ventures. 

1Reply
38 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 348 posts · 190 votes
    2y

    Hi Paul! Welcome to BP! I highly recommend attending a few monthly networking events/meetups! Look up the nearest REIA (Real Estate Investor Association) and GO! You will meet local investors, agents, wholesalers, title companies, etc. It's important when you are getting started to build out your team so that you are prepared when something comes your way.

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Thank you for the helpful information.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP community @Paul Bruce ! It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more.

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    Wishing you the best!

  • Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2023 · 362 posts · 237 votes
    2y

    Hi Paul, I’m a newer investor myself with 9 doors in the Midwest (Memphis and Detroit). Happy to connect and knowledge share if you are interested. 

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.