Wholesaler · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 2 votes
I'm new to real estate and investing. I'm completely without knowledge of where to begin, if an experienced investor would like to take me under their wing I'm all for it.
Investor · Member since 2021 · 55 posts · 26 votes
2y
There are several meet ups in the Mesa/Phoenix area. I would strongly recommend attending one or two so you can start networking and meeting people in the industry.
Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 274 posts · 117 votes
2y
Hey Robert,
Welcome to BP. There are definitely a lot of great people and resources on this forum.
There are also a ton of ways that you can go about starting in real estate. To get started, what are you Real Estate investing goals? That will help sharpen the routes to accomplish this.