Eager for my first wholesale deal

Eager for my first wholesale deal

Wholesaler · DFW, TX · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hi, y'all! I hope everyone is doing well.

My name is David, a new wholesaler. My goal is to find quality deals that maximize your profit and meet your buy box. I'm not here to waste anyone's time, so I won't offer you any deals unless I think they're perfect for your investment goals.

I'm seeing a lot of very knowledgeable people on here. I'd love for us to connect! Consider sending me a message so I can learn how to help you.

Have a nice day.

1Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets David and good luck wholesaling!

  • Investor · Des Moines, IA · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi David, I'm new to DFW. Lets connect on a call

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.