Hello, I am Frank from New Jersey

Hello, I am Frank from New Jersey

Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 17 votes

Hello everyone, 

My name is Frank, and I am a broker from New Jersey.  One of my associates suggested I join, so here I am.  I've been in Central New Jersey real estate since the 90's.  I run a small independent brokerage, and I am joining to network and introduce myself.  

4Reply
58 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Terrance HillPro Member
    Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2010 · 425 posts · 117 votes
    1y

    Welcome, Frank! With your experience in Central Jersey real estate, I’m sure you’ve seen the market shift through a lot of different cycles. Great to have seasoned professionals like you here—looking forward to learning from your perspective and networking together.

    • Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Terrance Hill:

      Welcome, Frank! With your experience in Central Jersey real estate, I’m sure you’ve seen the market shift through a lot of different cycles. Great to have seasoned professionals like you here—looking forward to learning from your perspective and networking together.


      Thank you Terrance for the warm welcome!

      Ups and downs. Still a crazy market in Central Jersey.  

  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 456 votes
    1y

    Welcome, Frank! With your experience in Central New Jersey real estate going back to the 90s, you bring a wealth of insight to the table. Great to have a seasoned broker in the mix, this is a perfect space to network and share what’s worked for you over the years.

    Looking forward to your contributions, happy to connect!
    Drago

    • Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Drago Stanimirovic:

      Welcome, Frank! With your experience in Central New Jersey real estate going back to the 90s, you bring a wealth of insight to the table. Great to have a seasoned broker in the mix, this is a perfect space to network and share what’s worked for you over the years.

      Looking forward to your contributions, happy to connect!
      Drago


       Thank you Drago for the warm welcome. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.