New here from around Nashville! Connect!

New here from around Nashville! Connect!

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 3 votes

I'm Neil Ebanks, long time Bigger Pockets listener - short time Pro member. I have been doing rental arbitrage deals for many years with a short and mid-term rental strategy. It has worked pretty well for cash flow, but I am ready to take it to the next level. Looking for potential mentors, partners, hard money lenders, and investor friendly agents! 

3Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael S.Pro Member
Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y

Welcome to BP @Neil Ebanks

Check out the tab Build Your Investing Team above for featured agents and lenders on the site. For mentors and partners, you can ask them in the Classifieds page https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517

BiggerPockets
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to BP @Neil Ebanks

    Check out the tab Build Your Investing Team above for featured agents and lenders on the site. For mentors and partners, you can ask them in the Classifieds page https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Hey @Neil Ebanks , Welcome! I am a local agent in Nashville and a big fan of the mid-term strategy. I do it myself with a DADU I have. I would love to connect sometime!

    Sonny

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    11mo

    Congrats on leveling up in the biz! I know a couple of HML that are highly recommended. Message me and let's connect!

  • William WhitleyBusiness Member
    Accountant · TN · Member since 2025 · 145 posts · 92 votes
    11mo

    Good evening,@Neil Ebanks

    I'm located here in Middle Tennessee. I would love to connect with you sometime.

    All the best!

    Bill Whitley  

    Accountable Balance Bookkeeping, LLC
  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 938 votes
    11mo

    @Neil Ebanks

    Hey Neil, welcome to the community, sounds like you’ve built a solid foundation with your rental arbitrage experience. Transitioning from that into ownership or larger-scale investments is a smart next move, especially with your short and mid-term rental background. The Midwest has been great for investors making that jump thanks to affordable entry points, strong cash flow, and steady appreciation — it’s a great place to start scaling while keeping returns healthy.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.