Investor · Aberdeen, NC · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 4 votes
Good afternoon BiggerPockets community! 👋
Just popping in to introduce myself – I’m Jeremy, a newer real estate investor based in Moore County, NC (Southern Pines / Aberdeen/ Pinehurst area).
I currently own one single-family rental and I’m actively looking to grow my portfolio with more long-term single-family rentals in the region.
Excited to connect with other local investors, lenders, contractors, property managers, and anyone else active in the Moore County / Sandhills market. Always happy to grab coffee or hop on a call to swap knowledge and explore potential opportunities together.
Looking forward to learning from all of you and hopefully adding some value along the way!
Property Manager · Fayetteville NC · Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 1 vote
9mo
Hey Jeremy! I am an investor, agent and property manager in Fayetteville NC. I have gone to Moore county for investor friends and meet ups. Druther hosts a Moore county meet up that is pretty good. I would recommend checking it out! Let me know if you have any questions or want to connect.
New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 453 votes
9mo
Welcome, Jeremy! great to see you getting started in Moore County. That area has strong long-term potential, especially with the growth around Pinehurst and Southern Pines. Smart move building your network early. If you ever want to discuss funding strategies or deal analysis, feel free to reach out.
Specialist · Member since 2025 · 483 posts · 270 votes
9mo
Jeremy, great start—owning one and staying local is a smart way to build. Two quick moves: tighten a Moore County buy box (SFH 3/2s, target rents, max rehab) and connect with two PMs to confirm true rents and no‑go blocks before you write offers.
Which neighborhoods are you eyeing first, and what rent range are you targeting for your next SFH?