๐Ÿ‘‹ Re-Introduction: Investor-Friendly Realtor | Atlanta & Beyond

๐Ÿ‘‹ Re-Introduction: Investor-Friendly Realtor | Atlanta & Beyond

Atlanta, GA ยท Member since 2019 ยท 12 posts ยท 3 votes

Hey BP community โ€” quick re-introduction.

Iโ€™m Chima, an investor-friendly Realtor based in Atlanta with EQB Real Estate. I work with investors on long-term rentals, value-add deals, and STR opportunities, and I'm also actively investing alongside family partners โ€” so I tend to look at deals through a practical, numbers-first lens.

I enjoy helping with:

  • Deal analysis & underwriting
  • Thinking through rehab and exit strategies
  • Atlanta and surrounding SE market insights

Not here to sell โ€” mainly looking to reconnect, contribute where I can, and build relationships with other investors. If you ever want a second set of eyes on a deal or just want to compare notes, happy to connect.

If you're in the ATL market drop your favorite real estate meet-up in the comments.

Looking forward to being more active again.

2Reply
39 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.