New Here — Excited to Learn and Contribute

New Here — Excited to Learn and Contribute

Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 4 votes

Hi everyone — glad to be here.

I’ve spent the last decade working in real estate finance, primarily on the investor side of the business. Most of my background has been centered around income-producing properties and the different ways deals get structured, evaluated, and financed across markets.

Over the years I’ve had the opportunity to see a wide range of projects — from single-family rentals and short-term rentals to multifamily and transitional properties — and I’ve learned how much the numbers, the structure, and the timing matter just as much as the property itself.

I joined BiggerPockets to connect with other investors, share insights, and learn from people who are actively in the trenches. I enjoy talking through deal scenarios, underwriting, and the real-world challenges that come up when you’re growing a portfolio.

Looking forward to contributing, learning, and being part of the community.

4Reply
84 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • MD/DC · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Benjamin! 

    • Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 4 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Jules Aton:

      Welcome to BiggerPockets, Benjamin! 


       Hey Jules, thank you so much for welcoming me!

  • Lender · Boston, MA · Member since 2021 · 125 posts · 64 votes
    8mo

    Awesome.  What are you most focused on nowadays?

    • Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 4 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Michael Wyatt:

      Awesome.  What are you most focused on nowadays?


       Hey Michael! Thanks for welcoming me, I am currently focused on assisting my current book of business grow their real estate portfolios. I am planning on shifting my focus to growing my own book of business within the next year.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2026 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    8mo

    Welcome Benjamin, good to meet you and contact me any time!

    • Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 4 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Neil Potts:

      Welcome Benjamin, good to meet you and contact me any time!


       Hey Neil! 

      Thanks for welcoming me and making the introduction!

  • Member since 2026 · 36 posts · 21 votes
    7mo

    Welcome, Benjamin! Your experience sounds incredible. I’m new here as well, though without the depth of experience you bring. One thing I’ve already noticed on BiggerPockets is how willing everyone is to share and help each other out. With the background you have, I’m sure you’re going to do really well here. Looking forward to learning from you!

    All the best, Deborah

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.