New here — Memphis investor & STR operator 👋

New here — Memphis investor & STR operator 👋

Andrew GlissonBusiness Member
Property Manager · Memphis · Member since 2026 · 135 posts · 95 votes

I’ve been investing since 2010, worked through a few hundred deals, and still operate most of what I’ve acquired. I’m also a licensed contractor, so a lot of my focus sits at the intersection of acquisition, renovation, and operations.

Lately that's meant spending a lot of time on STR demand, pricing, and execution …not just what looks good on paper, but what actually holds up after hundreds of stays.

We share a monthly STR market snapshot with real demand data, pricing pressure, and upcoming risk/opportunity windows. It started as internal notes and turned into something other owners kept asking for (we manage 80+ Airbnbs).

If anyone wants it, happy to pass it along and always glad to compare notes with other operators on what’s working (or breaking) right now.

LPS Short and Long Term Property Management
1Reply
79 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 100 posts · 9 votes
    7mo

    Welcome to the community, Andrew, and thanks for sharing. I am a residential investment loan officer and would be more than happy to provide insight into our unique lending platform and flexible financing solutions if you would be open to an introduction.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.