Looking for realtor and any advice!

Looking for realtor and any advice!

Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 5 votes

Hey everyone, about to graduate from college and my wife and I are looking to get into our first house hack. Budget is around 430k, can put 20% down and are looking for anything East of I-15, between SLC and Nephi. How hard is it to still pure cash flow in Utah? Any advice/connections are appreciated. Stoked to be here and get started!

4Reply
75 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo

    Hello @Dylan Smith , and congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

    I'd recommend using the "Find an Agent " tool to connect with a local, investor-friendly realtor. 

    They should be able to answer your questions on projected returns, local demand, the acquisition process, tenant screening, and more.

    Lastly, I suggest using the search feature and setting up keywords to get the most out of your experience on BiggerPockets. These features allow you to find topics of interest that have been posted in the past as well as notify you about any new posts related to househacking, the Utah market, and any other keywords you choose.

    Great to have you in the BP community and wishing you all the best on your first deal!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Realtor · Provo, UT · Member since 2020 · 374 posts · 270 votes
    7mo

    Hey Dylan! Just shot you a message.

  • Noah CorwickPro Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 271 posts · 115 votes
    7mo

    Hi Dylan!

    I have a team member in SLC who can assist. Let me know if you'd like me to do an introduction

  • Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2020 · 490 posts · 205 votes
    5mo

    hey Dylan! I am a local realtor, investor, and property manager in SLC! Would love to chat with you about house hacking (as I have done it myself in the area many times :))

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.