Florida Land Developer Specializing in Residential Lots

Florida Land Developer Specializing in Residential Lots

Developer · Orlando, FL · Member since 2026 · 15 posts · 14 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m a professional real estate developer based in Central Florida near Orlando.

Background: licensed architect with deep experience in residential subdivisions, underwriting, entitlements, building permits, construction management, and maintaining extensive contacts with national home builders.

My specialization is converting raw land into paper or finished home lots for sale to national and regional home builders. I’m currently advancing several opportunities in the greater Orlando region, including markets like DeLand, St. Cloud, and Ocala.

I’m always interested in connecting with other experienced professionals in this niche—fellow developers, capital allocators, family offices, or intermediaries who focus on residential land/development equity.

If you have experience in this space (or want to learn) and are open to exchanging perspectives or exploring potential alignment in the future, feel free to send me a message or connect.

Happy to share more about my background, current focus, and market insights in a private conversation.

Thanks in advance for any insights or connections, SH Harris

1Reply
76 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Todd AndersonPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2023 · 392 posts · 175 votes
    7mo

    @Steve Harris,

    Steve great to meet you.  I think you are working in the right area.  The building expansion into central Florida seems obvious.  I have no way to help you immediately but i do have connection to many mid to large builders in the state.

    best of Luck moving forward.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.