Memphis Service Industry & Real Estate Operations Expert

Memphis Service Industry & Real Estate Operations Expert

Real Estate Agent · Memphis · Member since 2026 · 555 posts · 320 votes

Hey everyone! I’m Jim Johnson, Business Development Manager at CrestCore. I’ve been in management in the service industry for over 20 years here in Memphis, running a few multimillion-dollar operations along the way. I joined CityLight Commercial Services in 2019 and moved over to CrestCore in 2021, where I now focus on helping the team grow and supporting clients.

I studied Architectural Technology and Marketing at the University of Memphis. Outside of work, I love being outdoors and hanging out with friends and family. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

1Reply
40 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.