Veteran-Led Multifamily Investor and Developer Based in El Paso, TX

Veteran-Led Multifamily Investor and Developer Based in El Paso, TX

Developer · El Paso, TX · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hello everyone,

My name is Keith Sherwin. I am the Principal of Sherwin Development Group, a veteran-led real estate investment and development firm based in El Paso, Texas.

I am currently an equity partner in a 62-unit multifamily asset in Riverside, California, and actively focused on acquiring and developing multifamily properties throughout Texas and the Southwest.

My primary focus areas include:

• Multifamily acquisition (value-add and stabilized)
• Ground-up multifamily development
• Small to mid-size multifamily (10–150 units)
• Long-term portfolio building and scaling

I bring a long-term ownership mindset and am particularly interested in working with brokers, owners, and partners who are focused on sustainable growth and disciplined asset management.

I am currently seeking opportunities in:

• El Paso, TX
• San Antonio, TX
• Phoenix, AZ
• Albuquerque, NM

I look forward to connecting with others in the community, learning from your experience, and contributing where I can.

Keith Sherwin
Principal, Sherwin Development Group
El Paso, TX

3Reply
140 views

Most Popular Reply

Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 984 posts · 643 votes
7mo

From my perspective, since we invest through a club in different markets and asset types, the biggest pressure right now is higher borrowing costs, rising insurance in some areas, and sellers still adjusting to new pricing realities.

Our community is just more cautious. We focus heavily on strong cash flow, conservative projections, and experienced Investors. 

Spark Rental Co-Investing Club580 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · USA · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 38 votes
    7mo

    Keith,

    Welcome. Thanks for the post and the info. I too am in El Paso. DM me if you'd like to link up and have a coffee or talk ideas.

    vr

    Gabe

  • Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
    Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 984 posts · 643 votes
    7mo

    Hi @Keith Sherwin, nice to meet you here on BP! A long term ownership mindset combined with value add and development experience is a powerful combination.

    Spark Rental Co-Investing Club580 Reviews
  • Developer · El Paso, TX · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    7mo

    @Denise Supplee, thank you for the welcome and encouragement. My primary focus is multifamily acquisition and development, along with select commercial and long-term land holdings that support future development. I’m focused on building a disciplined, scalable portfolio across Texas and the Southwest and look forward to connecting with experienced professionals here. 

    From your perspective, what types of pressure are you currently seeing in your market—whether from financing, insurance, operating costs, or investor sentiment? I’m always interested in understanding how conditions are evolving across regions.

    Keith Sherwin

  • Developer · El Paso, TX · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    7mo

    @Gabriel Miritello, I appreciate you reaching out and the welcome. I’d be glad to connect and exchange ideas. I have a few things underway this week, but I’ll circle back in the next few days to coordinate. In the meantime, I’d be interested to hear what you’ve found most effective locally for sourcing opportunities—whether through brokers, direct relationships, or off-market channels.

    Keith

    Keith

  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    7mo

    @Keith Sherwin Welcome to BP! Would love to connect and talk development. I am a commercial developer in Florida. I will send you a PM.

  • Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
    Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 984 posts · 643 votes
    7mo

    From my perspective, since we invest through a club in different markets and asset types, the biggest pressure right now is higher borrowing costs, rising insurance in some areas, and sellers still adjusting to new pricing realities.

    Our community is just more cautious. We focus heavily on strong cash flow, conservative projections, and experienced Investors. 

    Spark Rental Co-Investing Club580 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.