Motivated New Wholesaler Looking to Network

Motivated New Wholesaler Looking to Network

Wholesaler · RI · Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

My name is Briona, and I’m a new wholesaler officially stepping into the real estate industry. I have knowledge managing crews and handling operations, so I understand the importance of communication, follow-through, and getting things done right.

I’m highly motivated, coachable, and serious about building long-term relationships. I’m here to learn, provide value, and start putting solid deals together. I believe in doing business with integrity and creating win win opportunities for everyone involved.

If you’re an investor, agent, contractor, or another wholesaler looking to connect, I’d love to network and learn from you. I’m ready to grow, take action, and start closing deals. 

0Reply
114 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.