New Here! Land Owner Exploring Opportunities (Central Valley, CA)

New Here! Land Owner Exploring Opportunities (Central Valley, CA)

Sam L.Pro Member
Member since 2026 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone, I’m Sam. New here and excited to connect!

I own private RIVERFRONT land in the Central Valley (near Modesto, CA) and I am exploring ways to turn it into something meaningful and income-producing.

Tons of potential on 1-2 acres, from agriculture (like high-value crops or animal use) to short-term rental concepts, outdoor recreation, storage, or other creative land-based ideas.

I know the value this land holds, both in nutrient-rich soil and its location! I’m interested in connecting with people who have experience building or operating something and can actually bring a concept to life.

I’m not looking to just sit on ideas, I’d like to move toward something real with the right approach and the right people. Ideally connecting with someone who has a clear plan, capital, or the ability to execute.

If you’ve worked on similar projects or have insight into what performs well on this type of land, I’d love to connect!

1Reply
76 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · CA · Member since 2018 · 637 posts · 393 votes
    5mo

    Would love to connect with you on this one! I live in central valley myself, my office is in downtown Lodi so only about 30-40 min from you haha

  • Sam L.Pro Member
    OP
    Member since 2026 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    5mo

    Hi @Clayton Silva, I’m so glad this caught your eye! Yep, that’s actually super close. I’d definitely be open to connecting. 👍🏼 I’ll send you a message as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.