Investing in Chico California

Investing in Chico California

Investor · Chico, CA · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 6 votes

Hello Everyone,

Noob here from NorCal. If you live in or near Chico, California, I'd love to visit with you for lunch. I'll buy. I'm looking to build a network of friends both online and locally so we can share and grow our businesses. 

I'm 46, married with 3 young-ish children and work as a teacher. Real estate investing is my next adventure and I'm working to build a retirement for me and my wife.

My game plan is to wholesale SFHs and Apartments to build cash and then invest in apartments in emerging markets wherever it makes sense in the US. If you have insight into these areas, especially successfully working deals in Norther California, I'm all ears.

I look forward to getting to know many of you.

Dave

5Reply
138 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 35 votes
11y

I would investigate opportunities to invest near University in Chico, I was in chico many year ago, nice little town. 

See this reply in the discussion

50 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.