New Member: CPA/Bookkeeper, Flipper, Lessor

New Member: CPA/Bookkeeper, Flipper, Lessor

Investor · Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 4 votes

Hi Everyone! I recently joined BiggerPockets and thought I'd introduce myself.  I am Jenna Hintz, wife to my husband of going on 10 years and mother to three crazy kids!  I am a CPA and owner of a cloud-based bookkeeping business specializing in real estate industry.  My husband and I have flipped over 30 properties in the past 9 years and started renting residential housing two years ago.  I am located in Wisconsin and our property investments are all here, but because my bookkeeping business is virtual, I have helped people across the states and in Canada!  I am looking forward to hearing more about you all, learning tips and tricks to real estate investing, and hopefully using my knowledge and experience to add value to all of your discussions as well!

2Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Natalie KolodijBusiness Member
Moderator
Tax Strategist| National Tax Educator| Accepting New Clients · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
9y

HI Jenna, 

Welcome to BP it's an excellent resource and we look forward to hearing about some of the deals you've done!

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Natalie KolodijBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Tax Strategist| National Tax Educator| Accepting New Clients · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    HI Jenna, 

    Welcome to BP it's an excellent resource and we look forward to hearing about some of the deals you've done!

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Welcome! Sounds like you will have a lot to offer folks on BP.
  • Investor · Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thank you for the warm welcome!

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Jenna Hintz, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thank you, Dave!

  • Rental Property Investor · West Bend, WI · Member since 2015 · 931 posts · 598 votes
    9y

    Hey @Jenna Hintz we should talk sometime, Im relocating to Kewaskum, if anything just to talk shop, I ran a Brokerage in FDL for fron 2008- 2014 and have no flipped 21 homes, and currently have 16 SFR rentals in the northwoods. welcome to BP

  • Investor · Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thanks, Scott! Yes we should talk sometime!

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi Jenna, 

    Are you buying in Fond du Lac?  I am marketing in that area but I am looking for very specific pieces of property but have been coming across some rehab/buy & hold properties. If you are actively buying in Fond du Lac, let's connect. 

    I also am looking to purchase vacant land, preferably near Auburn or Spring Lake if you ever come across anything. 

    Good luck in your REI adventures! It sounds like you and your husband are crushing it already in REI!

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Investor · Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Yes, most of our real estate deals are in Fond du Lac County. I'll connect with you! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2016 · 215 posts · 136 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Rebecca Knox:

    Hi Jenna, 

    Are you buying in Fond du Lac?  I am marketing in that area but I am looking for very specific pieces of property but have been coming across some rehab/buy & hold properties. If you are actively buying in Fond du Lac, let's connect. 

    I also am looking to purchase vacant land, preferably near Auburn or Spring Lake if you ever come across anything. 

    Good luck in your REI adventures! It sounds like you and your husband are crushing it already in REI!

    Are you talking about auburn lake in SE FDL county? I used to live on that lake. 

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Yes, that's the one Chad....or land/property around Spring Lake

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.