In Search of an Architect

In Search of an Architect

San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Looking for a creative architecture to design an addition on my home. Been asking around for recommendation for a trusted achitect in the San Jose, CA. If anyone knows of someone please refer. Thank 

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I have a friend in San Luis Obispo, I could check with her firm..is that close enough?

  • Chad HalePro Member
    Property Manager / Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 780 posts · 301 votes
    9y

    I've known Rich for many years.  High integrity and cares about his clients.

    www dot alfonsoandharmon dot com

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Sarah Hunter,

    Thank you, San Luis Obispo is a little bit too far from San Jose

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.