My name is Evelyn and I've recently heard about wholesaling through the fortune builders 2 hour class. We have signed up for the workshop but we don't have $25k+ to get into their mentoring program. I live in Nashville, TN but I used to live in Indiana. My husband and I have been doing a lot of reading but we would are still not sure where to start. If we can get tips that someone can give us that would be great!
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 8 votes
8y
Welcome to BP. This is a great resource for learning about all aspects of real estate investing. Everyone here, can assist you.
I would not was your money on that work shop. You should go to the REIN meetings in Nashville. At the meeting you meet other investors, you can ask them questions, make great contacts. I'm a REIN member.
Realtor · Hermitage, TN · Member since 2014 · 125 posts · 93 votes
8y
Listen to @Luka Milicevic on this. As a rookie, a 25k mentoring program will do nothing except drive up your debt. Do the free education first, network, and get out there and try to find some deals. Later, if you find a weakness, or you want to specialize in some niche, spend some money a course or conference that focuses on that.
Good luck, and if you get a deal wholesale it to me.