New Member Looking For My First Rental

New Member Looking For My First Rental

New to Real Estate · Las Cruces, NM · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP community! I'm an Army veteran based in Las Cruces, NM. I'm looking to invest in Las Cruces and El Paso to start. I'd like to connect with folks with insight on the those markets and hopefully find my first deal. My focus is rental properties. I'm excited to educate myself in this realm and to get started!

2Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · El Paso, TX · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 20 votes
5y

What's up Anthony, 

I'm a mortgage lender in El Paso and I'm also licensed in NM. If you plan to invest in any 1-4 unit properties, my company offers 15-20% down loan options that don't require us to verify income, tax returns or employment. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.  - Eddie

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Anthony!

    • New to Real Estate · Las Cruces, NM · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Julio Gonzalez:

      Welcome to BiggerPockets, Anthony!

      Thank you!

    • Las Cruces, NM · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
      5y
      Originally posted by @Julio Gonzalez:

      Welcome to BiggerPockets, Anthony!

      Welcome, I live in Las Cruces as well.  We are in the Las Cruces & El Paso market.  Feel free to message me with any questions.  

  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    5y

    @Anthony Leon, welcome to the BP forums. Wishing you the best of luck in finding your first investment

    • New to Real Estate · Las Cruces, NM · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Anthoney Hanks:

      @Anthony Leon, welcome to the BP forums. Wishing you the best of luck in finding your first investment

      Much appreciated!
  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Anthony Leon

    It’s nice to have you on Bigger Pockets!

    Make sure you check out all that this site has to offer. You will be able to get answers to so many of your questions regarding real estate investing, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance from many of the knowledgeable members. Take advantage of the networking opportunities and best wishes to you.

    There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides


    Alerts can be really helpful too: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    • New to Real Estate · Las Cruces, NM · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Justin Windham:

      @Anthony Leon

      It’s nice to have you on Bigger Pockets!

      Make sure you check out all that this site has to offer. You will be able to get answers to so many of your questions regarding real estate investing, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance from many of the knowledgeable members. Take advantage of the networking opportunities and best wishes to you.

      There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides


      Alerts can be really helpful too: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

      Thank you very much! I look forward to exploring this site's helpful content and resources. I've read some awesome articles already also.
  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Anthony, thank you for your service. Im active in both markets. GOOD place to be in these days. 

  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    Hi Anthony, 

    Welcome to the area and to the BP community. I currently have 2 rental properties and looking to grow into larger multi family. I live in the El Paso area and always looking to network. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

  • Lender · El Paso, TX · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 20 votes
    5y

    What's up Anthony, 

    I'm a mortgage lender in El Paso and I'm also licensed in NM. If you plan to invest in any 1-4 unit properties, my company offers 15-20% down loan options that don't require us to verify income, tax returns or employment. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.  - Eddie

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.