How is interested to do Fix and Flip deals together?

How is interested to do Fix and Flip deals together?

New to Real Estate · Netherlands · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hi, 

I am a foreign Investor from Germany.

I want to get together with people who do fix and flip deals in Phoenix Arizona. I can contribute time and energy to find deals as well as I have set up a real Estate structure DW LLC and AZ LLC.

I am looking at 2 potential properties that I  made offers on and already reached out to lenders for capital. 

My interest is to build a network of people who have experience in doing flips in Arizona, who want to partner up potentially and / or are in Phoenix, to take care of admin tasks ,for I can not be immediately in Phoenix for the next month, in case the offer gets accepted and errands have to be completed.

Anyone interested or else please reach out 

Best regards, 

Mariesa

0Reply
16 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.