Meet ups near West Hartford Connecticut??

Meet ups near West Hartford Connecticut??

Investor · Manchester, CT · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 4 votes

Anyone know of any meets ups near the West Hartford, Connecticut area? Just starting out and am looking to meet some like minded folks, and for any advice or help I can get!

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Glastonbury, CT · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 8 votes
8y

Hey Tim! Welcome to the forums!

I asked a similar question a couple weeks ago and learned of meetups in Glastonbury, Manchester, Wallingford, Norwalk, and Fairfield:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/550/topics/59...

So far I've been to both the GBury and Wallingford ones, both were awesome. Hope to see you around!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Glastonbury, CT · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hey Tim! Welcome to the forums!

    I asked a similar question a couple weeks ago and learned of meetups in Glastonbury, Manchester, Wallingford, Norwalk, and Fairfield:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/550/topics/59...

    So far I've been to both the GBury and Wallingford ones, both were awesome. Hope to see you around!

  • Lender · Farmington, CT · Member since 2015 · 542 posts · 321 votes
    8y

    @Tim James R. and @Patrick Booth I just went to a great meetup last week that was hosted by Melissa Gittens. She is active here on biggerpockets. Look here up and you can see that she has a meetup everything month! The last meetup I went to was in Windsor. I have included a link here:

  • Real Estate Broker · Windsor, CT · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 268 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Ryan Deasy 

  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    8y

    Come out to the Central CT meetup which is over in Manchester. Our host is Kit Crowne at Righttrac financial. Jacob is the go to guy or Scott Hollister for more info! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.