• New York
Votes |
My First Investment / Post

Gabe Shapiro
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New York
Posted Oct 30 2021, 13:24

Hi All, 

I am really excited to take the next step in my financial independence. I am 29 years old and have have sacrificed a-lot of free time to be able to save money and invest. I am from Long Island, New York and looking to start purchasing multi-family rental properties in Connecticut (or maybe elsewhere).

Officially, I have not decided on a particular neighborhood in CT, but I am leaning towards New Britain, CT. I might be interested in forming a partnership with some one who is from Connecticut to help with the management side of things. 

New York real estate is practically unaffordable to most, so I am curious to hear some suggestions on other areas in Connecticut you all might like?

I am especially wondering what type of loans are offered to first time home buyers to be able to limit down payments? I do not plan on living there. 

I am looking forward to connect with everyone and expand my knowledge of real estate through this website. Feel free to give me any feedback for a first time buyer. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Loading replies...