Looking for a REIA in Pinellas County, FL or Tampa area

Looking for a REIA in Pinellas County, FL or Tampa area

Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are looking to meet some other new and seasoned investors in the area. We have 2 rental properties, but investing was never our goal when we got into the first house and upgraded out. Now, investing is something we are looking forward to doing, and have a goal of at least 1 house a year going forward. 

We would love to attend some meetups. Please let me know if there are any in the area. I look forward to learning and meeting some of you. 

0Reply
59 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 58 votes
11y

@Arthur Pujols and @Nancy Brook I'm a fellow buy and hold investor in Pinellas (north Pinellas)  I'm always interested in getting together with likeminded investors in the area.  We used to do a BP meetup but the slacker, I mean nice guy who used to put them on went and had another baby ( @Doug Merriott ) But perhaps we should put something back on the calendar.

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Plant City, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 379 votes
    11y

    @Arthur Pujolsthere are a lot of meet ups in st Pete/Tampa area.  I attend Larry's Monday night meet up once a month or so as well as the TBREIA meet ups.  I also make my way to others when my schedule permits.  Meetup.com has most of the meet ups listed there.  I look forward to seeing you at a meet up soon.  

  • Investor · Moseley, VA · Member since 2015 · 145 posts · 60 votes
    11y

    following.  I love south of the skyway.  

  • Investor, Realtor, Writer, Podcaster · Billings, MT · Member since 2013 · 175 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    I am a St. Pete investor also. Would love to keep in touch with other investors in the area. 

  • Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 58 votes
    11y

    @Arthur Pujols and @Nancy Brook I'm a fellow buy and hold investor in Pinellas (north Pinellas)  I'm always interested in getting together with likeminded investors in the area.  We used to do a BP meetup but the slacker, I mean nice guy who used to put them on went and had another baby ( @Doug Merriott ) But perhaps we should put something back on the calendar.

  • Rental Property Investor · Marianna Florida · Member since 2011 · 357 posts · 169 votes
    11y

    There's one tonight @ 6:00 PM 

    The Ramada Tampa Westshore Inn and Conference Center

    1200 North Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607

    Wish I could make it tonight but can't

  • Investor, Realtor, Writer, Podcaster · Billings, MT · Member since 2013 · 175 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    Hi @Robert Curls, I'm actually away from St. Pete right now, enjoying my summer in Montana. :-) I'd be interested in attending a meetup when I'm there, though. 

  • Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @Nancy Brook@Robert Curls@Adrian Smude@Doug Merriott

     I am on board with getting a BP reia group going again.  I have been to Larrys meeting and also went to the one at the country side library on Sundays which i found was inactive.  I am on board with sharing like minded ideas and networking.  I would love to share some analysis of deals with people from the area and get their feedback on potential deals.  Does anyone have experience with leading a group that would want to take the lead setting something up.   

    mark

  • Rental Property Investor · Plant City, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 379 votes
    11y

    @Mark HigginsI'd love for there to be a BP meet up but I do not have time to lead one and I'm not close to St Pete where you all are talking about having it.  I'll definitely join when I can! 

  • Investor · Moseley, VA · Member since 2015 · 145 posts · 60 votes
    11y

    I'm just a Newb but interested in buying a fly on the wall.   I'll buy the first round!!

  • Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Thanks a lot for the info guys. I will have to look into going to the next meeting. Feel free to add me as a colleague if you like. I would love to meet other like minded people. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 467 posts · 57 votes
    11y

    First tuesday of every month at the ramada on westshore

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2012 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    11y
    Originally posted by @Devon Garbus:

    First tuesday of every month at the ramada on westshore

     So 9/1 there will be a meeting? What time?

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 467 posts · 57 votes
    11y

    I want to say 7

  • Real Estate Agent · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Im in as well for any future meetings in Pinellas County..

  • Rental Property Investor · Marianna Florida · Member since 2011 · 357 posts · 169 votes
    10y

    I just found out about this one. I have not been yet, and can't make it tonight, but plan on making their next one. The have a FB page as well.

    BEACH REIA - Tampa Bay & Pinellas

    GREAT MEETING our first one at Hooters! (Madeira Beach - John's Pass)

    Join us September 17th at 6:30pm!
    - FREE EVENT and free wings! -

  • Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 168 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    @Arthur Pujols try http://tbreia.com/meetings/

    They are awesome. There is lots of good people with lots of good information. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.