Investor in Florida Looking to Connect!

Investor in Florida Looking to Connect!

Realtor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 66 posts · 49 votes

HI! :) Lately, I've been connecting to people not even in my state! LOL. 

Well I'm still a new Investor in FL, looking to connect with other investors about potential deals and learn more about the market, specifically in the Miami-Dade and Broward county.

I'm living in Miami Gardens right now. I'm researching more about the area in terms of value and investing. 

I know Wynwood has progressed so much and Brickell! Maybe those are great places to look into.

I used to work in Coral Gables and I loved the area as well. 

What do you think about these places? Whats the characteristics you noticed from them?

Where in South Florida do you invest?

1Reply
112 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Davie, FL · Member since 2016 · 101 posts · 136 votes
8y

Hi Sarah,

I moved to South Florida last August and loving it so far.

I’m finishing a property in Apopka and purchased one in West Palm Beach, so just getting my feet wet down here.

I’m starting to look into Broward as well but for my primary residence.

Keep us posted on how you’re doing.

See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.