Partner-Driven Real Estate Coaching By Peter Vekselman

Partner-Driven Real Estate Coaching By Peter Vekselman

Realtor · Ruskin, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 28 votes

I'm curious, has anyone done this program? If yes, how much? How long? What was your outcome? Are you still involved? Is the coaching real? Is it a 50/50 partnership?

I'm looking for feedback, please. Thank you.

11Reply
396 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 21 votes
6y

I work with Peter Vekselman and I am still a partner with Partner-Driven.  Do you still have questions?

See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · IN · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Rachelle C. I am looking for the same information. I found a thread from 2014 where @Greg F. said he had been working with them and it was a great opportunity. I sent him a message to ask if he is still doing it or not and why. We have a phone conference with Partner Driven Real Estate in the morning.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Rachelle did you go through with the program ? If so, can you elaborate on your experience . 

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    I work with Peter Vekselman and I am still a partner with Partner-Driven.  Do you still have questions?

  • New to Real Estate · La Crosse, WI · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Sean Polley Sean, how does the Partner Driven system work? What are the investments required, am I obligated to use this system for every deal I find will this run congruent to other real estate deals? 

    Thanks

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    @Joseph Stammeyer, the program costs just under $10k and they will fund all of your fix & flip deals, including the rehab. You are not required to do any deals with them once you are a partner. Also, you get a great app that they built to manage all of your deals.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Sean Polley  I have stumble upon this thread as a part of my research into the Partner Driven program.  I have more questions if you don't mind,  1- How long have you been in the program?  2- Is everything as accessible as they say?  3- Are there any unexpected fees or charges once involved with the program?        4- Is the 50/50 Split contingent on any thing?  5 - I was quoted $13,900 entry fee today, when did you get involved for the >$10k amount?   Thank you in advance for your reply.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    I got involved a little more than six months ago so the price may have gone up.  There are no other fees from Partner Driven, but you may need money to market your business and find your deals.  Everyone is accessible through email and cell phone.  They do provide on-going training and coaching Monday through Friday through their private facebook page.  The 50/50 split is accurate, based on the profit made on the deal.  Keep in mind, since they fund the deal 100% (purchase and rehab), they are taking all of the risk.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Can anyone from Texas tell me if you have partnered up and what you have experienced 

  • Real Estate Coach · Tampa FL & Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    I've started Partner program with Peter 10 days ago. I directly contacted Peter and got into the program for $9900.  Currently, I'm in Texas - DFW area and will be relocating to Tampa, FL later this year. Based on what I see so far, I believe that they do have complete coaching and support system to make their students successful.  I'll keep you all posted on my progress and feedback.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi,

    Could anyone tell me how they like this program, is it worth it and any good or bad reviews. I see people got in at different prices. I  would appreciate the input I’m in the Orlando and Tampa, Thanks Kevin 

  • Contractor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Sean Polley Same here. Any more feedback? Have you completed a deal? If so, how did it go? What kind of support did you get?

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    Yes, I am still a partner.  Once you sign up and pay the fee you are a partner forever. It is a good program and they are all good people who do what they say they will do.  The rest is on you.  If you are willing to work and grow your business, I don't know of a better group to join.

  • Rental Property Investor · Oxford, PA (19363) · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Sean Polley yes please more feed back. How many deals have you done so far?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · NE · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Let me say that you can wear all 9 caps, do it out of your pocket and not have time or the success. How about having the time to enjoy the profits. I have done it the old one way for 15 years. This Beats it all and I sleep like a baby , no stress or worries. best leads, the best technology, or peer to peer access, they handle it all as a real financial / peer partner . They want to make the money like you do and we do with other partner investors who are doing 4-5 deals plus a month. Partner driven does deals daily. 

  • Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Anyone had ever made a deal with them?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · NE · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I have done 3 deals with Partner driven in 4 months

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Matt Giegerich ...You have been with them for only 4 month, have done 3 deals and are already 

    Director of Sales and Marketing at Partner Driven?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · NE · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Lori = I have 23 yrs experience , I take full advantage of opportunity. I am one of 11 sales directors. 

  • Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Venkat A. Have you do any deal with them?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · NE · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    YES  and working on a WS currently. As is with anything it takes effort to find, work the numbers and get contracts. 

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    i have been introduced to Partner Driven through a friend who got a marketing piece, reached out to them, applied online, wathed their videos and setup a call. Their program seems very good overall as far as the essence of them covering coaching and rehab and all costs, but i was quickly turned off by the sales rep named Scott,

    i spoke to who was extremely arrogant and impatient kept saying i'm geting dozens of calls each day and dont have the time to handle everyone, and needs to know up front do you have a couple thousand set aside for this business, i said i'm investing about that in the business now what do you offer that would warrant that< and he repeated the same and i said, well like i'm on the call now with you 2 min and 14 seconds care to tell me what all this is about and what the financial requirement is??? again he's repeating the same, and i got frustrated with this lousy lack of salesmanship courtiousness or prefessionalism i just hung up on him.  

    Too bad coule be a decent thing if a decent salesperson built up value over the phone before going into price.  He's so focused on himself and his own time not interested in you or relationship or your success just wants to know up front in the first few seconds if you will put up a few thousand..!   wow, i hung up on him!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · NE · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I appreciate you sharing your Experience. I have let the right people aware of scotts rudeness. please understand we make no acceptance of his behavior, it wasnt personal its just a sales mentality issue.He is new, Myself have been with PD 18 mos but have 30 yrs selling, and 20 yrs in real estate.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Joey,

    Same experience, perhaps worse.  I am tempted to post the email exchange, but will keep that to myself for now.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Interesting, as I just had a call with probably the same Scott last night & I’m signing up next week after a commission funds. His approach was straight to the point in terms of making sure we were on the same page business wise considering everything going on currently, but overall was a very informative & positive call...I’m really looking forward to getting started.

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    6y
    I spoke to a guy last night the guys down payment and monthly and a womans just in January was way different good way . one part I found interesting on top of all the systems etc was that they cover earnest money deposits too..others more costly , no monthly payments , skip trace system they will cover closing costs ,inspections etc but not earnest money..I get tons of good deals from wholesalers plus other methods ..that was huge to me..I didn't see earnest money in agreement though .
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.