Partner-Driven Real Estate Coaching By Peter Vekselman

Partner-Driven Real Estate Coaching By Peter Vekselman

Realtor · Ruskin, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 28 votes

I'm curious, has anyone done this program? If yes, how much? How long? What was your outcome? Are you still involved? Is the coaching real? Is it a 50/50 partnership?

I'm looking for feedback, please. Thank you.

11Reply
432 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 21 votes
6y

I work with Peter Vekselman and I am still a partner with Partner-Driven.  Do you still have questions?

See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julie MuseBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · North Georgia · Member since 2024 · 322 posts · 94 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Mat:

    Anyone had ever made a deal with them?

    Hi Jay,

    Yes, many partners have successfully made deals with us at Partner Driven. We provide 100% financing for acquisition and rehab, ongoing coaching, and a 50/50 profit split. Our goal is to support and guide you through each step of the real estate investing process.

    Real-World Examples

    To see some of the deals we've done with our partners, feel free to visit my BiggerPockets profile. There, you’ll find examples of successful projects and firsthand experiences from our partners.

    If you have any specific questions or want to hear more about the process, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and provide any information you need.

    Best, Julie Muse

    Partner Driven4.7123 Reviews
  • Julie MuseBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · North Georgia · Member since 2024 · 322 posts · 94 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joey Elaty:

    i have been introduced to Partner Driven through a friend who got a marketing piece, reached out to them, applied online, wathed their videos and setup a call. Their program seems very good overall as far as the essence of them covering coaching and rehab and all costs, but i was quickly turned off by the sales rep named Scott,

    i spoke to who was extremely arrogant and impatient kept saying i'm geting dozens of calls each day and dont have the time to handle everyone, and needs to know up front do you have a couple thousand set aside for this business, i said i'm investing about that in the business now what do you offer that would warrant that< and he repeated the same and i said, well like i'm on the call now with you 2 min and 14 seconds care to tell me what all this is about and what the financial requirement is??? again he's repeating the same, and i got frustrated with this lousy lack of salesmanship courtiousness or prefessionalism i just hung up on him.  

    Too bad coule be a decent thing if a decent salesperson built up value over the phone before going into price.  He's so focused on himself and his own time not interested in you or relationship or your success just wants to know up front in the first few seconds if you will put up a few thousand..!   wow, i hung up on him!

    Hi Joey,

    I’m truly sorry to hear about your experience with Scott. That’s definitely not the level of professionalism or courtesy we strive for at Partner Driven. Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and I want to assure you that we take it very seriously.

    Addressing Your Concerns

    • Customer Service: Our priority is to provide exceptional support and build strong relationships with our partners. It's disappointing to hear that this wasn’t reflected in your interaction.
    • Sales Approach: We aim to offer transparent information and value upfront before discussing any financial commitments. I apologize that this wasn’t your experience.

    Moving Forward

    I would love the opportunity to personally address any questions or concerns you have about our program. Partner Driven is designed to support your real estate journey with 100% financing, coaching, and covering all costs, and we want to ensure you feel confident and valued.

    Let's Connect

    If you’re open to it, please reach out to me directly or visit my BiggerPockets profile to see some of the deals we’ve done and the success stories from our partners. I’m here to provide the information you need and to discuss how we can better meet your expectations.

    Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I hope we can turn this experience around.

    Best, Julie Muse


    Partner Driven4.7123 Reviews
  • Julie MuseBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · North Georgia · Member since 2024 · 322 posts · 94 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bill Stolze:

    Joey,

    Same experience, perhaps worse.  I am tempted to post the email exchange, but will keep that to myself for now.

    Hi Bill,

    I’m truly sorry to hear that you had a negative experience as well. This is not the level of service we aim to provide at Partner Driven. Your feedback is very important to us, and I want to assure you that we are committed to addressing these issues.

    Addressing Your Concerns

    • Customer Experience: We deeply regret that your interaction did not meet our standards of professionalism and courtesy. This feedback is crucial for us to improve and ensure such experiences do not happen again.

    Moving Forward

    I would appreciate the opportunity to personally address any questions or concerns you have about our program. At Partner Driven, we strive to support our partners with 100% financing, coaching, and covering all costs, and it’s important to us that you feel valued and supported throughout the process.

    Let's Connect

    If you’re open to it, please reach out to me directly or visit my BiggerPockets profile to see some of the successful deals we’ve done and the positive experiences from our partners. I’m here to provide the information you need and to discuss how we can better meet your expectations.

    Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I hope we can turn this experience around for you.

    Best, Julie Muse

    Partner Driven4.7123 Reviews
  • Julie MuseBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · North Georgia · Member since 2024 · 322 posts · 94 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Eyad Hammad:

    Interesting, as I just had a call with probably the same Scott last night & I’m signing up next week after a commission funds. His approach was straight to the point in terms of making sure we were on the same page business wise considering everything going on currently, but overall was a very informative & positive call...I’m really looking forward to getting started.

    Hi Eyad,

    Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm glad to hear that your call with Scott was informative and positive. It's important to us that all interactions are clear and helpful, ensuring we're on the same page business-wise.

    Looking Forward

    We’re excited to have you join the Partner Driven family. Our goal is to support you with 100% financing, ongoing coaching, and covering all rehab costs to help you succeed in your real estate journey.

    Stay Connected

    Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further information as you get started. Also, check out my BiggerPockets profile to see some of the deals we’ve done with our partners and the successes they’ve achieved.

    Looking forward to working with you and seeing your growth!

    Best, Julie Muse

    Partner Driven4.7123 Reviews
  • Julie MuseBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · North Georgia · Member since 2024 · 322 posts · 94 votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Webster:
    I spoke to a guy last night the guys down payment and monthly and a womans just in January was way different good way . one part I found interesting on top of all the systems etc was that they cover earnest money deposits too..others more costly , no monthly payments , skip trace system they will cover closing costs ,inspections etc but not earnest money..I get tons of good deals from wholesalers plus other methods ..that was huge to me..I didn't see earnest money in agreement though .

    Hi John,

    Thanks for sharing your insights! It’s great to hear you’ve had a productive conversation. At Partner Driven, we aim to provide comprehensive support to our partners, and I’m glad some of our unique offerings stood out to you.

    Earnest Money Deposits

    You're right – covering earnest money deposits is one of the benefits we offer, which can be a huge help when securing deals. This ensures you have the necessary funds upfront to make competitive offers without additional financial strain.

    Comprehensive Support

    Our support includes:

    • 100% Financing: We cover acquisition and rehab costs.
    • No Monthly Payments: We aim to alleviate the financial burden during the project.
    • Covering Closing Costs and Inspections: This ensures you’re not out of pocket for these critical expenses.
    • Skip Trace System: Helps you find and secure the best deals.
    • Coaching and Systems: Ongoing support to guide you through each step of your real estate journey.

    Reviewing the Agreement

    If you didn't see earnest money in the agreement, it might be worth revisiting or asking for clarification. We want to ensure all aspects of our partnership are clear and beneficial for you.

    Stay Connected

    Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or need further clarification. You can also check out my BiggerPockets profile to see some of the deals we’ve done and the successes our partners have achieved.

    Looking forward to possibly working together and supporting your real estate journey!

    Best, Julie Muse

    Partner Driven4.7123 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.