Hoping to make connections to benefit both parties.

Hoping to make connections to benefit both parties.

Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I decided to learn more about the florida market.

I still did not decide on a city, however I did narrow it down to a state instead of hopping all over the country, a big milestone for me by the way. 

Hoping to make associates and long time business partners here. I know im going to get deals and want some eyes and ears here. And here's what's in it for you.

Your hard work will be rewarded and appreciated with a cut of my earnings.

If you have any suggestions, advice, questions  for me, I'm more than happy to hear it and answer it.

Look forward to meeting you virtually.

Good luck and get those deals.

2Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 35 votes
5y

I went to Jacksonville and Orlando earlier this year to explore investing there.  In Orlando I worked with @Tyler Gibson and found him very knowledgeable and helpful.  Best of luck.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hello @Yonathan Beltran De La cruz,

    I'd recommend navigating the BP site for content and members that will help you hit your goals. 

    Now that you've decided on a state where you want to invest, another recommendation would be to determine what your investment strategy will be and speak to a lender or parter(s) about your financial qualifications. Once you have your finances in order, you'll be able to research and target a specific market and property type!

    Lastly, if you're considering Central Florida, I'd recommend connecting with @Steven Torres who is an expert investor-friendly Realtor in the area.

    Best of luck to you moving forward!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 35 votes
    5y

    I went to Jacksonville and Orlando earlier this year to explore investing there.  In Orlando I worked with @Tyler Gibson and found him very knowledgeable and helpful.  Best of luck.

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I came off as an investor, my mistake. I'm a wholesaler. Soon too be investor.

    I'm going to invest my time lol.

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @angel how is the market over their?

    I've heard that most if the jobs are health related because of the large concentration of retirees.

    Do the cities have incentitives for business owners?

    Are any new companies going to fl?

  • Property Manager · Member since 2020 · 108 posts · 68 votes
    5y

    Hi Yonathan

    I currently work in the Tampa/Orlando area as a agent and property manager. As far as wholesaling are you looking to play the role of getting houses under contract, finding buyers, or buying them yourself?

  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Yonathan Beltran De La cruz I would say Orlando is not all healthcare. Yes, there are some but we also have tourism, technology, government contractors, and many other industries here. feel free to reach out if you ever want to chat about Orlando. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.