Tampa area Investor Friendly Title Company

Tampa area Investor Friendly Title Company

Real Estate Broker · Brandon, FL · Member since 2008 · 283 posts · 64 votes

I'm looking for additional options of title companies to work with that are "Investor Friendly" and have experience working with wholesalers, double closing, etc...

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

0Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 58 votes
11y

I've used Suann Lewis at gulfside title in Seminole. She is excellent to work with.

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2010 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Hi John

    I've been working with Eric Gruman at Peer Title on Kennedy and Party Bland at Flagship Title up on SR54 for over 10 years. They are both great people and both primarily work on investor closings.

  • Real Estate Broker · Brandon, FL · Member since 2008 · 283 posts · 64 votes
    13y

    @Greg Vander Wel - Thanks for the info!

  • Riverview, FL · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    13y
    Wes Eaves and Greg Vander Wel Thanks for the question and info! I was wondering the same thing!
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2008 · 58 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Hello,  My wholesale business is expanding into the Tampa FL area.  I also am looking to work with a great investor friendly title company.

    Peggy

  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    11y

    Peggy my friend owns a title company in Tampa but he is also a big time investor so he is very familiar with the intricacies of investing/wholesaling. I will send you a PM with his info. 

    I would also be interested in discussing your wholesaling business here in the area. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Plant City, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 379 votes
    11y

    @Brandon M.

     I'd like your friend's title company info as well.  I haven't settled with one yet... 

  • Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 58 votes
    11y

    I've used Suann Lewis at gulfside title in Seminole. She is excellent to work with.

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 467 posts · 57 votes
    11y

    TOtal Home Title

  • Professional · Seffner, FL · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    I like Mary Lou Jackson at Elite Title.  Her main office is based out of Palm Harbor, but she will close anywhere.  I have been using them for many many years, and she goes above and beyond... every time.  Low closing fees, everything always disclosed.

  • Real Estate Investor · Holiday, FL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello to everyone. I just joined an investor club. Basically I'm starting at the bottom as an prospector( bird dog). I really want to jump right into wholesaling as soon as possible. Would anyone have any advice as to what would be the best way to get started?

  • Rental Property Investor · Marianna Florida · Member since 2011 · 357 posts · 169 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Greg Vander Wel:

    Hi John

    I've been working with Eric Gruman at Peer Title on Kennedy and Party Bland at Flagship Title up on SR54 for over 10 years. They are both great people and both primarily work on investor closings.

     I agree & use Peer

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I need an investor friendly title company in St. Petersburg, Fl. Does anyone have any recommendations?

  • Rental Property Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    We're based out of Sarasota/Bradenton, and I shoot all of my personal closings to Rebekah Gimenez of Trust Title Group in Orlando. I've been in this business for almost ten years now, and I've NEVER had cheaper, or smoother closings than the ones I trust to Rebekah. I try to shoot all of my clients over to her as well - she's even gone as far as to have a notary complete the closing here in town for one of my clients that was a little leary of a mail-away closing. Can't say enough good things about her! 

    BP won't let us put contact information but their website is their FULL name.com.

    In my opinion, finding the right title agent is more important than finding a good Realtor! 

    Good luck to you all!!

  • New Port Richey, FL · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I handle properties all through the Tampa Bay area.  My choice, no matter the location is Insured Title Agency, in Tampa

    http://www.insured-title.com/

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 131 posts · 47 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Mitzie Mathis:

    I need an investor friendly title company in St. Petersburg, Fl. Does anyone have any recommendations?

    I would also recommend
    Eric & Perry Gruman at Peer Title

    3400 W. Kennedy Blvd.
    Tampa, FL 33609

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    OK Thanks! I'm assuming they can handle assignments. Is that correct?

  • Tampa, Florie's · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thank for the resource

  • Professional · Spring Hill, FL · Member since 2016 · 79 posts · 25 votes
    9y
    I work for Brown and Associates Law and Title in Tampa and Barbara Brown is an amazing investor friendly real estate attorney and title company. She gets the investor world and structures the unique deals we are into! 
Feel free to ask for me if you wish
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I agree with Gulfside (Suann) being very investor friendly and easy to work with...several investors that I know in St. Pete also use them with high praise.  I've had one closing with Peer Title and and had to point out several corrections with them.  However, it could be that the investor I bought from gave them incorrect info. 

  • Specialist · Miami, FL · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 10 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Caroline Apostolos:

    I work for Brown and Associates Law and Title in Tampa and Barbara Brown is an amazing investor friendly real estate attorney and title company. She gets the investor world and structures the unique deals we are into! 
Feel free to ask for me if you wish

    Hi Caroline can you please point me to the direction of this title company, thank you so much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.