• Carpentersville, IL
Votes |
Newbie from NW Suburbs looking to Network

Daniel Nevarez
  • Wholesaler
  • Carpentersville, IL
Posted Jan 17 2021, 10:36

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is off to a great start in 2021. It has taken me a few months, but here goes my first post on BP. One of my goals is to connect with more local investors in the NW suburbs area. My Fiancé and I have lived in Carpentersville our whole lives and truly love our community. We hope to house hack our first investment property in our hometown but also open to nearby towns such as West Dundee and Elgin. We spent 2020 learning REI through several books, forums, podcasts (recommend Straight Up Chicago Investor), and finally getting our finances in order. We also were fortune enough to connect with other Chicagoland investors through virtual meet ups and also connected with a few locally.

We ended 2020 taking action. We got preapproved and are actively looking for a MFH with an investor friendly agent. Working as a full time engineer and nurse, we are excited to start our journey. Our goal is to share our plan with everyone and learn from others. If you have any tips/advice or just want to share real estate stories, we'd love to connect! 

Thanks!

Daniel

Loading replies...