Looking For a Good Real Estate CPA in Indianapolis

Looking For a Good Real Estate CPA in Indianapolis

Wholesaler · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 40 votes

Hi Bigger Pockets Family,

I'm looking to make the transition from my current accountant to one who works primarily with real estate investors in Indianapolis. Before searching all over the interwebs, I thought it might be a good idea to see if anyone in the Bigger Pockets' community might have a good referral for me. Again, I'm based in Indianapolis, and would love to connect with a great local CPA/Tax Professional as I move forward with my real estate investing business. 


Thank you in advance!

Will

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 3 votes
3y

Hi, Looking for a CPA who is experienced in Real Estate Tax Strategies. Please help share contacts.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 204 posts · 89 votes
    10y
    William Hull - Hey buddy! My CPA could be a great fit for you. Would you like an introduction?
  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 160 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @William Hull Let us know how the search goes! I might be in the market too and I'm curious about what you turn up. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Following because I am looking for a CPA too. I know there's a firm in town that has a real estate division, but not sure of their rates.

  • Investor · Fishers, IN · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Erin Donlan Hi Erin,

    What firm in town has a RE division? Thanks!


  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Hi, Looking for a CPA who is experienced in Real Estate Tax Strategies. Please help share contacts.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.