Jobs hiring? ($30+)

Jobs hiring? ($30+)

Member since 2026 · 11 posts · 6 votes

Hey, I'm 21 yrs old with 2 baby girls and a wife and I've been at my job as an inspector for asphalt and concrete for a couple years now and make 25 hourly. But it's getting hard because most of the hours are in the summer and I really want to get out of construction and find a new job that pays more because we living paycheck to paycheck. I want to get into real estate and have studied for a long time and talked to a bunch of different people like realtors, agents, etc. all I really need to do now is save money but I can't do that at my job even after cutting expenses and budgeting. Is there any jobs in the Kansas City ks area hiring $30 plus an hour? Willing to learn, and make as many skills as I can. I am very hard working, a family man, and willing to do anything. I love learning and trying new things that can teach me valuable skills. 

0Reply
61 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.