American Homeowner Preservation - Considering Investing

American Homeowner Preservation - Considering Investing

Rental Property Investor · Berthoud, CO · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I'm considering investing into the current AHP Fund.  However, I have been trying to contact their investor relations department and can't get through.  I waited on hold for a long time before and was eventually told by an automated voice to hang up and I would be called back at that number shortly.  It hasn't happened and I've left another message that was never returned.  

I've heard good things about the company and know of several folks who have been invested and say it is working out well.  Has anybody else had a frustrating customer service experience or is mine somehow a fluke?

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.