The Email I've Been Waiting For... Finally an Opportunity

The Email I've Been Waiting For... Finally an Opportunity

Lititz, PA · Member since 2013 · 595 posts · 272 votes


"I am Lt. Gen. Zachary John commander of US Central intelligent unit here in Syria. After intensified bombing yesterday after here in Syria after President trump announced withdrawal of US military from Syria, I discovered a fortune, which is why I am contacting you. First like I said I am Lt. Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, single, and a father of one daughter. I discovered a huge amount of money yesterday in five trunk boxes and I will like to partner with you as to move this fund to your country for safe keeping since a Red Cross Jet will be living Syria to your country next week. Please get back to me as soon as possible if you can help me keep this fund until my arrival in your country.

I have trusted you after going through your profile via the internet.

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Lt. Gen. Zachary John
US Central intelligent unit"

1Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.