Meetup in Western Kentucky.

Meetup in Western Kentucky.

Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes

Good morning BiggerPockets! 

Is there anyone in the western kentucky area that would be interested in meeting up? I'm looking for investors in bowling green, Paducah, Owensboro or Hopkinsville that would want to have a get together and discuss deals, markets, clubs and whatever else. 

0
Topic locked
107 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 32 posts · 16 votes
11y

To build on Paul's availability, I'm also available anytime most Saturdays and Sundays and Monday after 6:30pm.

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Thomas MorrisPro Member
    Investor · Bowling Green, KY · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    I am interested in meeting up. I am in Bowling Green.

    Tom

    0
    Topic locked
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    Thanks Tom. When are you free? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    I am in Louisville, but go to BG on a regular basis with work, and could work my schedule to do a meetup.

    Theron

    0
    Topic locked
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    That would be great!  I am planning on going to the reia and trying to meet with people in Louisville as well. So if you can't make it we can meet up in Louisville if you would like. 

    Kameron

    0
    Topic locked
  • Architect · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 47 votes
    12y

    I'd be up for a Louisville meet up as well. I know some people tried to get one together a while ago, but that was before I joined. Not sure if it ever happened.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the response Raven. I'll be in Florida until September 16. But I could be available sep 7, 8 or anytime after the 16th. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    I'm in for a Louisville meetup.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    12y

    You can count me in, just let me know

    0
    Topic locked
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    @Marina Sud @Pavel Reyes Valdes @Raven Parmer  @Account Closed 

    What does your schedule look like?  I'll be in Nashville most of the first week of September and as you know bg wouldn't be too far of a drive if you have free time then. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    12y

    Hi @Kameron Patterson 

    For me is OK on the 20th, 21st, 27th, or 28th any time. The 22nd or 29th after 5pm.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    The 22nd after 5 could work for me. @Pavel Reyes Valdes 

    What do you think? @Marina Sud @Raven Parmer @Account Closed ?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    12y

    OK, I'm saving a slot for that day if everybody agree. Let's wait for them to confirm or propose other date.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    Weekends are best for me. Monday at 5 or a bit later is okay, just thinking of traffic. This will be in Louisville?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    @Marina Sud yes in Louisville.  If weekends are best for everyone maybe we can make one work. @Pavel Reyes Valdes 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Architect · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 47 votes
    12y

    Weekends are also better for me as I have two little ones to get to bed, but might be able to make Monday the 22nd work if we do it after 530 or so.

    Edited to add that I can only do it if we are doing Louisville.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    So it looks like Mondays or weekends so far.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    @Raven Parmer @Marina Sud @Pavel Reyes Valdes 

    Well let's just shoot for the 21st if Sundays are good. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    12y

    I also think that we should invite @Mya Toohey 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    12y

    It seems that we can narrow it down to the 21st anytime or 22nd at 05:30pm. What would be the best for everybody?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    @Pavel Reyes Valdes 

    Everyone feel free to invite anyone. The more the merrier. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Thomas MorrisPro Member
    Investor · Bowling Green, KY · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    Will this meetup be in Bowling Green or Louisville?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Owensboro, KY · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    I'd like to join the meet up as well, Bowling Green is closer but I can make it to Louisville also.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa Florida · Member since 2013 · 630 posts · 303 votes
    12y

    @Pavel Reyes Valdes  Thank you for the inclusion!  I would love to attend the meetup.  I believe I could be an asset to the group.  When are we thinking?  September 21st or 22nd?  Monday the 22nd would work best for me. I have plans already on the 21st in the morning and afternoon.   Any other weekday evening usually works as well.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 331 posts · 278 votes
    12y

    We had an impromptu meeting in Louisville this past weekend at Drakes in the Summit.  This seemed to work we'll as there is plenty of space and an informal atmosphere.   Based on the responses we got, several people have conflicts with children's sporting events on Sundays. Monday may be easier. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    12y

    Well, let's do Monday 21st at 05:30pm or 06:00pm. Where are we meeting?

    0
    Topic locked