Low Amount Mortgage Lender

Low Amount Mortgage Lender

Gorham, ME · Member since 2018 · 280 posts · 186 votes

Anyone have any recommendations for local banks that would take on a low mortgage amount of $20k?  I have a single family rental thats 1 bedroom I'm looking to pick up as a rental but its not a huge amount to buy.  

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin R.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · San Anselmo · Member since 2015 · 659 posts · 600 votes
    7y

    I have a fantastic broker in Maine. I cannot guarantee he will do that amount, but I know he can be a great resource. PM me and Ill send you his info!

  • Gorham, ME · Member since 2018 · 280 posts · 186 votes
    7y

    @Justin R. messaged! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.