Burnsville, Savage, Prior Lake area meetup?

Burnsville, Savage, Prior Lake area meetup?

Ryan TulejaPro Member
Redmond, OR · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 36 votes

"Show me your tribe and I'll show you your destiny"

I heard this on the BP podcast recently and it made me realize that I don't know anyone in Minnesota who is doing the kinds of things I am doing or hope to be doing in the future.

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in a regular meetup in the Southern suburbs area. I'd love to sit for an hour or so a week with other investors to discuss goals, challenges and ideas revolving around real estate investment and/or business development. 

I'm thinking either a weekend morning or a weekday evening.

2Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
8y

I'm also interested.  Currently in Savage.  

Please update us when you guys would like to meet up again!  I'm can free up afternoons fairly easily.

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    I'm often in the Bloomington area and would love to join you. Though a newbie, I'm continuously doing what I can to learn from successful investors.

  • Wholesaler / Investor · Hastings, MN · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    I'm a wholesaler here and would love to meet up to chat with everyone.

    Not sure if you have ever been to a MNREIA meeting Ryan but I have met quite a few people that way.

  • Investor · Coeur d'Alene Idaho · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Right here in PL with you, I'm also new but active.  could grab a coffee at 

    Edelweiss and start building our own meetup.

  • Ryan TulejaPro Member
    OP
    Redmond, OR · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    @chad,

    That would be great. Any particular morning work best for you?

  • Investor · Coeur d'Alene Idaho · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Tues, Thurs, Fri

  • Ryan TulejaPro Member
    OP
    Redmond, OR · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Hey Folks,

    @Chad Rittenour and I are meeting up tonight around 6 at the Caribou coffee in Prior lake. If you want to sit and talk real estate, come join us.

  • Investor · Coeur d'Alene Idaho · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Great meetup, if others are interested we should do again.  Can say I came away motivated and with a few ideas.  Reply to this thread and I can schedule the next one.

  • Ryan TulejaPro Member
    OP
    Redmond, OR · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Im definately in!

  • Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I'm also interested.  Currently in Savage.  

    Please update us when you guys would like to meet up again!  I'm can free up afternoons fairly easily.

  • Real Estate Agent · Bloomington, MN · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I'm in Bloomington just off 169. I would love to join you guys in the future. Let me know when and where next time you get together. I'm a Realtor but just know starting up my own investment strategy.

  • Ryan TulejaPro Member
    OP
    Redmond, OR · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    Hey folks,

    Looks like im traveling next week and the week after. Anybody want to grab cofeee this week or weekend?

  • Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    I’d love to meet up in the Burnsville/Apple Valley area. Let me know when you guys plan on getting together again.
  • Ryan TulejaPro Member
    OP
    Redmond, OR · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    Sorry i havent updated this pist guys. Ill be out of town for the next week or so but im thinking maybe some evening the first week of November.

  • Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes
    8y

    @Lamar Quinn I'm also interested in having something in the Apple Valley area as I work in Apple Valley and live in Minneapolis.

  • Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Let’s make something happen! Anyone available this Saturday?

  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    I was just thinking I wanted to meet up and hear about what other investors are doing in our market. I would love to meet up this Saturday, but I'm only free after 5pm. Even if you all meet earlier, thanks for initiating! 

  • Investor · Shakopee, MN · Member since 2014 · 219 posts · 88 votes
    8y

    Hi all,  I'm be interested in a South of the River meetup.  Looks like I'm close to a few others.

  • Real Estate Agent · Owatonna, MN · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Hey guys are you still meeting up? I do business in the owatonna-Mankato area but It would be awesome to meet up with a couple guys around Burnsville
  • Rental Property Investor · Savage, MN · Member since 2016 · 202 posts · 61 votes
    8y

    Hey all! I am in Savage and would like to meet up with folks south of the river. I am free weekdays after 5pm and would be interested in meeting up as well. 

  • Accountant · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hi:

    I live and invest in Dakota County. If you are meeting somewere in the South, please let me know.  I have just joined BP and have not attended MNREIA events yet, but planning to.  

    Thanks,

    Ahmed

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.