Skip to content
Minnesota Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Charlie John
  • Investor
  • Twin Cities, MN
Votes |
Looking to invest in Rochester and other small cities outside.

Charlie John
  • Investor
  • Twin Cities, MN
Posted May 21 2019, 20:34

Hey everybody,

I am considering deploying marketing to the Rochester and other small southern MN cities. I am looking to connect with investors doing deals down there. My goal is to ultimately find brrrr deals. I will also buy and resell (wholetail) if it makes more sense. The last two deals I've done we're flips and my purchase plus rehab was 52% and 45% of ARV. I do have access to capital to do this but always looking for new relationships.

I am having success sending direct mail up here in the cities but know the market is very saturated with other investors/realtors doing similar mailings. I feel like Rochester and other cities may not have as much competition. Any opinions there??

Anyway, I am skilled at marketing, negotiating great deals, good design/construction and looking forward to driving down there to check what southern mn has to offer. Thought it would be a good idea to see what other people are doing in those markets. I like the idea of investing away from home but not too far away, because it will force me set up systems. Thanks y’all!!

Loading replies...