Votes |
Hello from Hoboken, NJ

Danilo A.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Summit, NJ
Posted Sep 3 2018, 18:04

What's going on BP!

My name is Danny Ayala and I am from Hoboken, NJ. I am currently working for a private asset manager in NYC as a fund controller. The firm invests primarily in structured products, but it does have a non-performing loan business which has sparked my interest in real estate and the many paths I can take to become an investor myself. I am looking to connect with as many people as possible and learn as much as I can about this business. After listening to the podcasts and reading through the articles on BP, I am most interested in the BRRRR strategy, house hacking, and a live in flip. The idea of investing out of state sounds nice, but I think investing locally first is probably the best course of action for me (a given if i choose to house hack or a live in flip). I am biased to some of the higher end markets located along the rail lines such as Summit, Maplewood, Chatham, Madison, etc....but would be open to other areas such as Bloomfield and Clifton to name a few.

Are there any investors or agents out there who have had recent success with any of the these three investing strategies in the NJ market?  I would love to have a conversation about your experience.

I look forward to connecting with all of you!

Thanks,

Danny

Loading replies...