Wilmington, NC and surrounding areas

Wilmington, NC and surrounding areas

Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 12 votes

Hey all, 

I recently relocated to the Wilmington, NC area (currently residing near Carolina Beach) and would love to connect with any local professionals.

I am looking to start my portfolio in the next year and would love to learn as much as possible about the opportunities in Wilmington. 

Ideally would like to obtain my real estate license in the next year or so while targeting some properties for rehabbing. I also would love to offer myself for labor to better understand the rehab process and how to flip homes.

Feel free to message me any time!!

Best regards,

Gabe Stabile

4Reply
62 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

@Gabriel Stabile and @Jason Coleman welcome to ENC. 

The Coastal Carolina REIA meets the second Thursday of each month and is a great resource. They usually have about 40-60 people at any given meeting.

https://coastalreia.org/wilmington-reia-meetings/

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Steve GarnerPro Member
    Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    @Matthew Wilson

    Always looking for deals and looking to invest. steve.

  • Real Estate Broker · Wilmington NC · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @Kory Groves

    Hi Kory. Would love to connect and see if I can help with your goals. I am a successful real estate broker here with Keller williams and my wife currently manages 10 Airbnb’s. We have a team with experience to buy, renovate and manage. Feel free to drop me a message anytime.

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi All,

    I too recently moved to the Wilmington Area (I am in Ogden on Middle Sound Loop) - wanted to say Hi, and looking forward to meeting some of you in person! 

    -Ben

    • Real Estate Agent · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2021 · 166 posts · 116 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Ben Bradley:

      Hi All,

      I too recently moved to the Wilmington Area (I am in Ogden on Middle Sound Loop) - wanted to say Hi, and looking forward to meeting some of you in person! 

      -Ben

      Hey Ben,

      Welcome to Wilmington! I moved here at the beginning of the year and love it here. You will definitely find some of us at the meetup at Waterline Brewing the first Tuesday of the month.

  • Steve GarnerPro Member
    Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    Welcome to BP and Wilmington.  If I can ever help you just reach out.  Sincerely, steve

  • Rental Property Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Blake Novotney:

     Is this still a thing?  

  • Wes M.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Southeastern, NC · Member since 2018 · 163 posts · 146 votes
    4y
    Quote from :
    Quote from :

     Is this still a thing?  

     Yes, except was not held this past week due to Mardi Gras. Will be happening on April 5th at 7PM at Waterline. Has been a great use of my time as I have made several connections and have been inspired by what others are doing. The man @Joe Prillaman is the organizer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.