Turnkey providers in Cincinnati? Looking for cash flow

Turnkey providers in Cincinnati? Looking for cash flow

Bay Area, CA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a turnkey property in the Cincinnati area. Can anyone recommend any companies? Preferably ones that you've actually purchased from.

My main criteria are:

1) cashflow - targeting $500/month (20-25% cash on cash). Budget is ~$30K but am flexible (so ~$150K purchase price at 20% down)

2) working with a company that has a very good reputation and experienced property managers

Thanks!

1Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 157 votes
9y
Jimmy L. Local investor in cincinnati. I direct mail market for personal investments. I wholesale the deals I can't take down. I work in your price point typically $120k-$180k. B areas, usually hit 1.5-1.75% mark. Cash on cash returns between 15-30%. Born and raised in cincinnati and am happy to share market info in further detail. If you'd like to chat further PM me. Jake
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 117 votes
    9y

    Cleveland has some great opportunities but all Midwest cities do. Cincinnati has been growing fantastic lately and I 100% think it will soon be a very hot market. I will shoot you a PM

  • Springfield, MO · Member since 2017 · 158 posts · 114 votes
    9y
    Jimmy L. I'm curious how you plan to generate $500 cash flow by only putting 30k of 150k (20%) into a property?
  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 157 votes
    9y
    Jimmy L. Local investor in cincinnati. I direct mail market for personal investments. I wholesale the deals I can't take down. I work in your price point typically $120k-$180k. B areas, usually hit 1.5-1.75% mark. Cash on cash returns between 15-30%. Born and raised in cincinnati and am happy to share market info in further detail. If you'd like to chat further PM me. Jake
  • Bay Area, CA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Al Perez - thanks for the offer, but I'm looking just at Cincinnati for now. Will reach out to you if I decide to consider Cleveland.

    @Jessie Nunley $500/month cash flow is 20% cash on cash, which should be achievable in a few markets -- Cincinnati being one of them.

    @Jake Walroth - will PM you - thanks!

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    9y

    In that $500/mo cash flow are you accounting for soft costs - vacancy, maintenance, cap-ex?  Further are you allowing in that $30k, setting aside some for closing costs and reserves to cover the above?

    My quick analysis is you are not being realistic in your expectations of a turnkey property that would roughly cost $125k ($25 down on 80/20 loan).

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Jimmy L.   Did you end up finding a source for properties?  If so would you PM me?  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.